Yasser El Safoury
Mohamed El Assassy
(in alphabetical Order)
Ahmed Kandil (Egypt)(Congress Secretary)
Ahmed Rezk (Egypt)
Alaa Balbaa (Egypt)
Ali AbdelAal (Egypt)
Ayman Mansour (Egypt)
Bahaa Korna (Egypt)
Basim Fleega (Egypt)(President)
Hasan Ali (Egypt)
Mohamed El Assassy (Egypt)(General Secretary)
Mohamed El Halawany (Egypt)
Mohamed Halawa (Egypt)
Mohamed Hemedah (Egypt)
Mostafa Mahmoud (Egypt)
Said Kareem (Egypt)
Samir Kotb (Egypt)
Sherif El Ghamry (Egypt)
Yasser El Safoury (Egypt)(Vice President)
(in alphabetical Order)
Ahmed Kandil (Egypt)
Ali AbdelAal (Egypt)
Andreas Pangopoulos (Greece)
Basim Fleega (Egypt)
Christopher White (USA)
Gyorg Kovac (Germany)
Hany ElSayed (KSA)
Mohamed El Assassy (Egypt)
Olivier Verborgt (Belgium)
Philip Valenti (France)
Simon Lambert (UK)
Uma Sirkumaran (USA)
Yasser El Safoury (Egypt)
|Early Bird (till 31 July)||110 USD||60 USD|
|Normal (starting 1 August)||140 USD||70 USD|
- Only member who paid their EGSSA membership fee are eligible to the discounted registration fee
- Check your membership status by sending email to email@example.com
- EGSSA Membership fees: 20 USD
- Transactional fees are added to online payment
|Early Bird (till 31 July)||130 USD||80 USD|
|Normal (starting 1 August)||160 USD||90 USD|
Full Registration Includes
- Conference Kit
- Daily Coffee Break
- Daily Lunch
- Printed Certificate of Attendance
Deadline 15 June, 2021
Please read the below carefully before you submit your abstract
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information
Abstract Scientific Topics:
- Rotator cuff
- Athletic Shoulder
Presenting author’s contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words. Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added
- Abstract topic – select the abstract topic from the list of topics.
Abstract layout – Abstracts should use the following structured format:
The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. Changes will not be possible to your abstract after it is submitted.
Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Tables, graphs and images
A maximum of 3 tables and/or images can be included per abstract.
All tables, figures, and reference citations must be referred to in the text of the abstract. If there is no reference in the text, the table/figure/reference (as applicable) will be removed from the abstract before publication.
Tables and figures must be sized to one column, or be reducible to the width on one column. Tables submitted in figure format will be reproduced as such.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.
Rules for Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for Oral Communication Session OR e-Poster Presentation.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university-specific publications office (or another similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress.
- Please note that each person may submit up to 5 abstracts as a presenting author.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline, will be scheduled and included in the congress abstract digital flipbook.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract Submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been reviewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Local Organizing Committee will review abstracts. Following the information regarding acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the Abstract Submitter.
- The EGSSA reserves the right to withdraw any abstracts that do not meet the scientific or ethical standards of the association at any point before or after acceptance and subsequent publication in the congress abstract digital flipbook.
- You have to sign up if this is the first time to submit an abstract for EGSSA Annual Conference 2021
- If you already signed up before, click on login directly
- Enter you first name, last name, Email and check "I'm not a robot" then click sign up
- You will receive confirmation mail with generic password that you can change later
- Click on "Login" then enter your credentials
- After login click on "upload and send documents for Abstract"
- After filling all required fields, click on "Save" button at the end of the page
Host City -[Cairo]
Cairo (ؓلقاهرة al-Qāhirah) is the capital of Egypt and, with a total population in excess of 16 million people, one of the largest cities in both Africa and the Middle East amd among the world's most densely populated cities.
On the Nile river, Cairo is famous for its own history, preserved in the fabulous medieval Islamic city and Coptic sites in Old Cairo. The Egyptian Museum in the centre of town is a must see, with its countless Acient Egyptian artefacts, as is shopping at the Khan al-Khalili bazaar. No trip to Cairo would be complete, for example, without a visit to the Giza Pyramids, and to the nearby Saqqara Pyramid Complex, where visitors will see Egypt's first step pyramid built by the architect Imhotep for the third dynasty Pharaoh, Djoser.